Curated by Charles Campbell
Cubicle2 (2010-2011) was the second our series of online-specific curated creations. Exploring the intersection of identity and the internet, this season invited artists to explore site-based work with the internet as a virtual site. Click on an image to view that episode.
- Avye Alexandres: Anamorph Aether; a quintessent collage.
- Jaime Carrera & Tyler Jensen: Interface.
- Ellie Lynch: Overture, New Material; Live Feed DVD.
- Noah Keesecker: Flowers for Algorithm.
- Sean Kelley-Pegg: Decoy.
- Ben McGinley: Tabs.
- Kevin Obsatz: Polygon.
- Garrett Tiedemann: The Disappearance of M.
- Angela Regas: Self-Portrait/Looking For Love.
- Craig VanDerSchaegen: Captured and Left Behind.